New in version 5.0.86-d9
October 2nd, 2009
- If you branch from trunk with -rtag:mysql-5.0.86.d9 you get the revision that was used for the OurDelta d9 build.
New in version 5.0.67.d7 (November 5th, 2008)
- If you branch from trunk with -rtag:mysql-5.0.67.d7 you get the revision that was used for the OurDelta d7 build.
New in version 5.0.67.d6 (October 14th, 2008)
- With the build system, repos, patches and launchpad sorted, we can release! First up is a build of 5.0.67, using patchrev d6, for i386/x86_64. This is basically Percona patchset 5 with a few fixes plus the Sphinx storage engine. It even passes the testsuite.
- RHEL/CentOS 4.6/5.2 RPMs and YUM repo info
- Ubuntu Hardy DEBs and apt-get repo info
- Other useful links:
- Launchpad project and patch repo
- Developer team and mailing list (do join!)
- Bug handling
- Now, this being a first release into the wild, there are bound to be some glitches. Most likely in the packaging (and the repo instructions) but possibly also in the builds themselves. Trust comes over time, right? That’s ok, you can help! Simply report any issue using the above bugs link! And please do report success also, although that’s done best through the mailing list or a blog.
- In case you’re wondering, 5.1 and beyond are also coming, with more interesting goodies! And you can help! Your first step is to join the mailing list.
- A big thanks to everybody involved so far, this was a great team effort!