New in version 0.94
April 1st, 2011
- This version includes minor code clean-ups and an initialization fix. All features remain stable.
New in version 0.92 (August 28th, 2009)
- This release completes activating mouse scroll-wheel operation for all platforms and adds a link to the new Stopwatch-Timer project (based on OTK) under the Examples and Projects Webpage.
New in version 0.89 (July 5th, 2009)
- Added switch for showing hidden 'dot' directories and files.
- Minor fixes for replacing highlighted text.
- Added new symbols and improvements to vector-font set.
New in version 0.87 (June 9th, 2009)
- Added "Browse for directory" function to file-browser.
- Added file-browser size hints. Fixed outer-window background coming up black. Fixed slider on selection lists, such as file-browser, from sometimes not scrolling to last item in a list.
New in version 0.86 (May 16th, 2009)
- Fixed 'missing-cursor' problem, caused by a previous change. Tool-tip hover-boxes now disappear after a few seconds.
New in version 0.85 (May 12th, 2009)
- Added ability to make movies by capturing frames.
- Fixed text alignment in small pull-down menus.
New in version 0.84 (April 29th, 2009)
- Activated text-highlighting for copy to paste-buffer in single-line text-form boxes.
New in version 0.82 (March 31st, 2009)
- Added Otk_Get_Screen_Size function. Useful for optimally setting application'a window size.
- Enabled setting window-kill event on OtkOuterWindow when forced by window-manager.
- Added protection against resizing window too small.
- Added otk_set_not_native_window function, to enable including Otk widgets within OpenGL applications that already create window.
New in version 0.81 (March 9th, 2009)
- The tab-key was activated to jump the cursor to the next form-box when the cursor is in a single-row text form-box.
- The automatic test-capture capability was improved by adding time-tags to the XML file.
- This now regulates the play-back speed of previously captured tests.