New in version 0.9.96
June 5th, 2011
- Switch sound system to use ALSA
- GUI development using Qt.
- Rendering / Key mapping adapted to Qt OpenGL.
- Configuration system rewritten.
New in version 0.9.2 (July 15th, 2010)
- Fix a bug that prevent 64bits build reading configuration file correctly.
- As side effect, keyboard was unusable in Osmose 64bits.
- Remove unused code (OsmoseConfiguration::findSDLKeySym);
- Add possibility to change button assignment for Joystick.
- Fix a bug in configuration file parsing.
- Now uses a colour terminal for reports: Makefile -DUSE_ISO_IEC_6429 option.
- 32 and 64bits build are provided.
New in version 0.9.1 (November 26th, 2009)
- Uses users home .osmose directory for saves and config file.
- Fix several code ambiguous parenthesis that make GCC 4.4 complain.
- Remove various debugging traces.
- Makefile few changes.
- Rewrite portable FPS calculation.
- Use a larger sound buffer since SDL 1.2.14 uses ALSA instead of OSS when possible and is more CPU intensive.
- Bugfix in the save state system
- Default P1 A/B are mapped on W/V Key. This avoid virtual desktop changing while playing. P2 A/B are now j/m
- inline a few methods for performance increase in FIFOSoundBuffer