New in version 1.2.2
October 20th, 2011
- This version adds the following parameter to the main configuration file: DefaultUser = \ DefaultPassword = \ .ExtraQueryListFile =.
- To the query's properties file, it adds the following parameter:.WhenNotAlive = .
New in version 1.2.0 RC1 (February 25th, 2011)
- Modified as suggested from Sean, Session’s graphs now “Active Session” is at the bottom of thestack so you can see how close you are to reaching the trigger.
- Improved scalability and multithreading now Orabbix can scale very easily
- Now controls executed on databases are independent of each other
- I removed almost completely sequential procedure on software so bottlenecks are higly reduced
- Added parameter:
- .Trim=[true|false] if true the resultset is trimmed (default is true)
- .AddSpaces=[true|false] if true the add a space between columns of resultset(default is true)
- .ExcludeColumnsList=[1,2,3,..n]= exclude from result set the 1st, the 2nd etc.. columns from resultset
New in version 1.0.2 (August 23rd, 2010)
- Added one item that keep monitored Uptime
- Modified DBEquiry to be more verbose a nd more preceise on error while executing query
- Modified the query that report usage of tablespaces now work also with autoextend and maxsize unlimited