September 19th, 2011
· connecting a 10g DB using a 9i client leads to dbms_output.put_line truncating its output after the 254th character (10g doesn't issue an error message any longer until you reach the limit of 32k chars). Applied a work-around to fix this.
· + added some more hints to the table stats (adapted from OSPRep)
· + added Makefile for (un)installation with the make utility. After verifying the WEBROOT (and prefix) setting, you may simply invoke "make install" (resp. "make uninstall") from inside the top-level directory of the unpacked tarball (where the Makefile resides).
May 10th, 2011
· This release introduces a compatibility layer to run reports against AWR data.
· This layer is neither perfect nor even complete (e.g. Top-N SQL statements cannot be fetched), but it enables you to use OSPRep with AWR data and your own customized StatsPack scripts.
· Other changes include additional columns for Top-N SQL and for the Enqueue Stats on 10g, plus some more minor changes and fixes.
· This is an update just for the StatsPack branch OSPRep, not for OraRep.
April 7th, 2011
· This version adds support for 11gR2 (untested), new Top-N SQL Statements sections ("..by CPU usage", "..by time elapsed", and "..by Invalidations" (10g+)), columns for "Last Active" and "Module" in Top-N SQL plus keyword highlighting on 10g+ (and hopefully no more "random" spaces within), some more helpful background info (context help), and more minor adjustments and improvements (including some code formatting and a check for (missing) BINDs to be improved).