New in version 20120925
December 18th, 2012
- Push notifications for IOS devices.
New in version 3.13.0 (July 28th, 2011)
- Introduction of Opsview Mobile for Android.
- Many REST API improvements.
- Selenium support for Web site monitoring.
New in version 3.11.0 (January 26th, 2011)
- This release introduces support for SUSE Linux Enterprise 11.
- A new master / slave communication mechanism greatly improves monitoring performance on large scale systems.
- Further improvements to the monitoring UI, REST API, and data warehouse.
New in version 3.9.0 (September 29th, 2010)
- A new configuration API was added.
- A REST interface and command line tools are provided for data import and export.
- A new performance viewport with sparkline graphs was added.
- You can now dynamically update viewport style.
- Graphs now have an option to export to CSV.
- Amazon Elastic Cloud (EC2) monitoring, Amazon Simple Storage Services (S3) monitoring, and Slicehost server monitoring were added.
New in version 3.7.2 (July 9th, 2010)
- Query Host functionality has been extended to include errors and discards with warnings and critical alerts based on rate.
- 'SNMP Polling' service checks now provide an option to compute rate.
- Supported intervals are one second, one minute, and one hour.
- Up to a 75% performance improvement when inserting service checks into the Runtime database.
- An updated Host Interfaces page with an errors/discards graph.
- The SNMP Polling service check allows setting of performance data label (note that this will lose history), and allows alerting on "string not equal".