December 18th, 2012
· Push notifications for IOS devices.
July 28th, 2011
· Introduction of Opsview Mobile for Android.
· Many REST API improvements.
· Selenium support for Web site monitoring.
January 26th, 2011
· This release introduces support for SUSE Linux Enterprise 11.
· A new master / slave communication mechanism greatly improves monitoring performance on large scale systems.
· Further improvements to the monitoring UI, REST API, and data warehouse.
September 29th, 2010
· A new configuration API was added.
· A REST interface and command line tools are provided for data import and export.
· A new performance viewport with sparkline graphs was added.
· You can now dynamically update viewport style.
· Graphs now have an option to export to CSV.
· Amazon Elastic Cloud (EC2) monitoring, Amazon Simple Storage Services (S3) monitoring, and Slicehost server monitoring were added.
July 9th, 2010
· Query Host functionality has been extended to include errors and discards with warnings and critical alerts based on rate.
· 'SNMP Polling' service checks now provide an option to compute rate.
· Supported intervals are one second, one minute, and one hour.
· Up to a 75% performance improvement when inserting service checks into the Runtime database.
· An updated Host Interfaces page with an errors/discards graph.
· The SNMP Polling service check allows setting of performance data label (note that this will lose history), and allows alerting on "string not equal".