New in version 27.0 Dev Build 1689.2
November 21st, 2014
- We felt bad about releasing a developer build yesterday with promised sync fixes, that could not actually login to sync! Therefore we decided to give you very small update with this issue fixed. We also fixed a very common crash bug on Linux and an issue where disabling tab menu in settings would not free its space on the tab bar.
New in version 27.0 Dev Build 1689.0 (November 20th, 2014)
- We took a Chromium update (40.0.2202.3), added Speech Synthesis API support and fixed many bugs, especially on bookmarks and sync.
New in version 26.0 Beta Build 1656.20 (November 17th, 2014)
- This update includes new Chromium – updated to the version 39.0.2171.62, and couple of fixes for bugs and crashes, mostly related to different kind of plugins. It should now be more stable and crash less, but if you still notice some unexpected behavior – give us a hint in the comments or file an issue through our bug wizard.
New in version 27.0 Dev Build 1683.0 (November 13th, 2014)
- Lots of small fixes, improvements and tweaks, particularly to sync and the tab menu. In addition, the Hangouts PPAPI plugin is now detected on Linux.
New in version 26.0 Beta Build 1656.17 (November 10th, 2014)
- This build includes a bunch of translation fixes including the very important DNA-29178 - Fix stupid nynorsk autotranslate mistakes (and => og).
- Also included in this build is not just one but two chromium updates!
- We fixed an annoying issues where some embedded videos would appear very choppy, these videos should play smoothly again.
New in version 27.0 Dev Build 1676.0 (November 7th, 2014)
- A small update to Opera 27 on our development stream, so you have something new for the weekend. Some interesting improvements include making the Windows installer DPI aware (so looks great on HiDPI systems), further sync and tab menu improvements, a fix to the issue with the minimize button on Windows XP/Classic and the swipe animation now looks sharper on Mac.
New in version 26.0 Dev Build 1656.8 (October 28th, 2014)
- A built-in print preview
- Options to import bookmarks and settings from your old browser
- Updates to better integrate Opera with the latest Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10)
New in version 26.0 Dev Build 1656.5 (October 24th, 2014)
- The biggest change is an update to Chromium (39.0.2171.2). On the UI side, there are no major changes. We are applying the finishing touches to move version 26 to the beta stream. This also means that 27 is on its way!
- The Chromium update may have a knock-on effect for some Linux users who wish to play patent-encumbered HTML5 audio and video (MP3/H.264).
New in version 26.0 Dev Build 1655.0 (October 17th, 2014)
- New features include: a tab list menu, print previews, and more data import options.