New in version 1.8.3
February 4th, 2014
- This version supports the new TBS parameter "parallel" and fixes three bugs:
- The changed picture is another picture in the document or an empty picture.
- This could happen if you used the parameter "changepic" with both [onload] and [onshow] or both MergeBlock() and [onshow].
- Some TBS fields seem to be ignored in ODT files edited with LibreOffice 4 or higher. This was due to a new RSID feature in LibreOffice which inserts invisible XML elements.
- No data is displayed when merging numerical cells in ODS files built with LibreOffice 4 or higher. This was due to a new attribute in subjacent XML elements.
New in version 1.8.1 (September 2nd, 2013)
- The loaded template can now be a PHP file handle.
- MS Excel Sheets are now saved with explicit references for rows and cells, so merged templates are viewable with LibreOffice and other third viewers.
- Keywords for changing cell types are the same for LibreOffice and MS Office.
- TbsZip 2.14 is now used.
- A bug where a DOCX file could be corrupted when using "block=tbs:page" and the last paragraph of the document has no text was fixed.
New in version 1.8.0 (May 8th, 2013)
- new feature: automatically cleans up spelling in PPTX templates (such information may deconstruct the TBS tags). This feature can be disabled.
- new feature: Block Alias helps to define TBS blocks easily on pages, sections,....
- new feature: merging a chart from its title.
- new parameter "tagpos" to define the position of the TBS tag realtively to the image (when using "ope=changepic").
- new parameter "delcol" to delete columns in tables.
- new parameter "mergecell" to merge cells in tables.
- enhancement: merging charts is also available for LibreOffice documents
- enhancement: when using "ope=changepic", default value of parameter "default" is now "current".
- enhancement: delete unused pictures.
- new command OPENTBS_SELECT_SLIDE
- new command OPENTBS_DELETE_SLIDES
- new command OPENTBS_DISPLAY_SLIDES
- new command OPENTBS_COUNT_SLIDES
- new command OPENTBS_MERGE_SPECIAL_ITEMS
- new command OPENTBS_CHANGE_PICTURE
- fixed bug: parameter "ope=changepic" did not work in PPTX documents.
- fixed bug: parameter "ope=changepic" did not work with [onload] fields in Ms Office.
- fixed bug: parameter "default=current" did not work when using MergeField() instead of MergeBlock().
- fixed bug: some tab may be deleted in the template (during the automatic cleanup process).
- based on a TbsZip 2.13
- requires TBS 3.8.0