New in version 1.4.2
February 6th, 2012
- FIXED: Settings window would not open
- FIXED: Images could not be dragged onto the timeline
- FIXED: Reversed clips would have incorrect IN and OUT
- FIXED: Missing translations
- FIXED: Help manual had missing images
- FIXED: Broken clip properties: add effect
- FIXED: Issues exporting h.264
New in version 1.4.0 (September 23rd, 2011)
- Timeline improvements (middle mouse dragging on the canvas)
- More stable video & audio effects engine
- Powerful color correction and adjustments
- Many new & exciting video & audio effects
- 15 new video profiles & updated descriptions
- New 3D animations
- New transitions
- Many enhancements to the project files tree
- Improved internationalization & translations
- Removed use of the "melt" command line (depending on your MLT version)
- Thumbnail improvements (clip thumbnails update based on IN/OUT, file thumbnails regenerate if missing)
- Improved title editing
- New keyboard shortcuts
- Improved color accuracy with 3D animated title color pickers
- TONS of bug fixes and speed improvements!
- Works best with MLT 0.7.4+, but is still compatible with older versions
- Want to know every single bug fix, enhancement, and new features
New in version 1.3.0 (February 14th, 2011)
- Version 1.3.0 brings with it lots of bug fixes, a new user interface theme (called Fresh), stock icons, video upload support for YouTube and Vimeo, new 3D animations (Snow, Lens Flare, Particle Effects), and more timeline and interface animations.
New in version 1.2.2 (September 23rd, 2010)
- Now featuring 3D animation, an Improved Timeline, and tons of bug fixes and usability enhancements!
New in version 1.1.3 (April 28th, 2010)
- With the impending release of Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid Lynx) just around the corner, I am proud to announce that OpenShot 1.1.3 has been accepted by Ubuntu and is ready to install from the Software Center!
New in version 1.1.0 (March 7th, 2010)
- This release has been focused on speed and stability.