November 28th, 2012
· This version has been rebased to CentOS 6.3.
· It includes an updated vzkernel 042stab63.2 and newer management tools.
April 12th, 2012
· Rebased OpenNode base system to CentOS 6.2
· Latest RHEL6 OpenVZ kernel (042stab053.5) with updated OpenVZ and KVM virtualization support and many bug fixes
· Full VSwap type config file support by default
· Initial kernel and vzctl (v3.1) support for ploop and vzconsole
· OpenNode-TUI local management feature additions (openvz vm migration and management support)
· Support for iptables firewall usage inside OpenVZ VM-s (including masquerading inside VM)
· libvirt fixes regarding new vzctl and iptables firewalling
· Support for new OpenNode Management Server v2
June 22nd, 2011
· Updated opennode and created opennode-repo rpm package - moved yum opennode repo file and keys into opennode-repo package
June 1st, 2011
· The kernel with OpenVZ and KVM hypervisor stacks and the vzctl utility were updated to the latest versions.
· The initial OpenNode 1.1 ISO installer was released.
· System packages were rebased to CentOS 5.6.
December 17th, 2010
· OVF-compatible OpenVZ and KVM templates download and management support (including template creation).
· Templates can set minimum VM resource requirements now, and OpenVZ VM configuration file generation is greatly simplified.
· The latest OpenNode 1.1 beta1 (opennode-1.1-15) is needed for OpenNode Management Server support.
October 20th, 2010
· Upgraded kernel to ovzkernel-2.6.18-194.17.1.el5.028stab070.7
· Updated KVM to kvm-83-164.asys.17.x86_64.rpm
· Updated vzctl to 184.108.40.206-1
· Fixed KVM VNC server mouse issue with Windows VM-s
August 10th, 2010
· Upgraded kernel to ovzkernel-2.6.18-194.8.1.el5 028stab070.2
· Updated KVM to kvm-83-164.asys.9.x86_64.rpm
· Registrering OpenNode as FUNC client now works through opennode CLI utility
· Updated OpenNode OpenVZ OS templates - download via opennode CLI utility
· Small bugfixes and other package updates