New in version 6.0 Update 1
November 28th, 2012
- This version has been rebased to CentOS 6.3.
- It includes an updated vzkernel 042stab63.2 and newer management tools.
New in version 6.0 RC1 (April 12th, 2012)
- Rebased OpenNode base system to CentOS 6.2
- Latest RHEL6 OpenVZ kernel (042stab053.5) with updated OpenVZ and KVM virtualization support and many bug fixes
- Full VSwap type config file support by default
- Initial kernel and vzctl (v3.1) support for ploop and vzconsole
- OpenNode-TUI local management feature additions (openvz vm migration and management support)
- Support for iptables firewall usage inside OpenVZ VM-s (including masquerading inside VM)
- libvirt fixes regarding new vzctl and iptables firewalling
- Support for new OpenNode Management Server v2
New in version 1.1 (June 22nd, 2011)
- Updated opennode and created opennode-repo rpm package - moved yum opennode repo file and keys into opennode-repo package
New in version 1.1 RC1 (June 1st, 2011)
- The kernel with OpenVZ and KVM hypervisor stacks and the vzctl utility were updated to the latest versions.
- The initial OpenNode 1.1 ISO installer was released.
- System packages were rebased to CentOS 5.6.
New in version 1.1 Beta 1 (December 17th, 2010)
- OVF-compatible OpenVZ and KVM templates download and management support (including template creation).
- Templates can set minimum VM resource requirements now, and OpenVZ VM configuration file generation is greatly simplified.
- The latest OpenNode 1.1 beta1 (opennode-1.1-15) is needed for OpenNode Management Server support.
New in version 1.0 (October 20th, 2010)
- Upgraded kernel to ovzkernel-2.6.18-194.17.1.el5.028stab070.7
- Updated KVM to kvm-83-164.asys.17.x86_64.rpm
- Updated vzctl to 188.8.131.52-1
- Fixed KVM VNC server mouse issue with Windows VM-s
New in version 1.0 Beta 2 (August 10th, 2010)
- Upgraded kernel to ovzkernel-2.6.18-194.8.1.el5 028stab070.2
- Updated KVM to kvm-83-164.asys.9.x86_64.rpm
- Registrering OpenNode as FUNC client now works through opennode CLI utility
- Updated OpenNode OpenVZ OS templates - download via opennode CLI utility
- Small bugfixes and other package updates