New in version 0.14.1
February 7th, 2013
- This version fixes handling of multicast packets by not sending useless traffic indications about them.
- It also fixes recovery from DNS lookup failure of dynamic-map bindings.
New in version 0.14 (December 13th, 2012)
- The license has changed to MIT.
- This version adds minor bugfixes to handle network configuration errors properly (e.g., protocol address routing loops and very low holding times).
New in version 0.13.1 (June 23rd, 2012)
- This version adds minor fixes for configurations with multiple mgre interfaces.
New in version 0.13 (December 26th, 2011)
- Minor feature improvements for multiple ISP setups with failover.
- Memory corruption and memory leaks that occur when acting as NHS (with heavy traffic) have been fixed.
New in version 0.12.3 (August 19th, 2011)
- Leaf (re)discovery immediately after reboot was fixed when stale IPsec SAs are still present and IPsec initial-contact notification is expected to flush them.
New in version 0.12.1 (March 24th, 2011)
- The GRE key is now exported to opennhrp-script (to allow dual-DMVPN setups).
- Minor bugs in config directives were fixed, along with building for certain configurations.
New in version 0.11.1 (September 1st, 2009)
- A Libev update, fixes for bugs related to local address monitoring, and minor documentation improvements.
New in version 0.11 (June 18th, 2009)
- introduce 'dynamic-map' directive to autodetect all next hop servers from a domain name with multiple A entries
- 'multicast' directive to better control softswitching of multicast packets
- use libev instead of the self written event handling code
- enable Forward NHS extension for Traffic Indications to drop the message after it has visited all NHS:es (otherwise it would loop between them until ttl expires)
- performance optimizations to packet capturing, multicast packet process switching, handling of registration requests and logging
- fix 64-bit compatibility issues
- some code documentation and clean ups
New in version 0.10.3 (May 5th, 2009)
- fix handling of c-ares timeouts
- fix cancellation of asynchronous operations in peer cache
- fix control socket default location (broke on makefile rewrite)
- code clean up (rename reference counting functions)