New in version 3.4.0
January 24th, 2014
- New Features:
- OpenHPI Daemon:
- OLD 3562300 NEW 697 Checkin 7556 - Clear text authentication credentials is a security problem
- Fixed Bugs:
- OpenHPI base library:
- 1806 Checkin 7558 - uid_map created as world writable - a security risk
- Marshal Library:
- 1805 Checkin 7552 - Fix compiler warnings in the build
- HP c-Class Plugin:
- 1808 Checkin 7553 Checkin 7554 - oa_soap does not work with IPV6 addresses
- 1809 Checkin 7555 - Get Powercapconfig fails sometimes
- 1801 Checkin 7557 - Pulling network cable from Active OA creates OA link status sensor event that never clears
- OLD 3564813 NEW 1759 Checkin 7556 - OA_SOAP and ilo2_ribcl plugins require plain text passwords
- 1813 Checkin 7559 - Replace getAllEvents with getAllEventsEx call
- 1812 Checkin 7560 - SIGINT(15) is not processed for a long time
- 1815 Checkin 7563 - mutex not unlocked when there is a memory problem
- 1810 Checkin 7564 - RPT is missing when event arrives
New in version 2.15.0 (July 1st, 2010)
- Developement release
- Improved build structure
- New power management controls for HP c-Class enclosures
- New dynamic simulator plugin
- Many enhancements to the OpenHPI clients
- Approximately 30 defects fixed
New in version 2.14.0 (April 17th, 2009)
- Build System
- 2726771 - issue with SSL build (Mandriva)
- 2726767 - RPM build issue: watchdog, ilo2_ribcl, simulator, ipmidirect
- 2726740 - Mandriva build: openhpid depends on marshal lib
- 2717570 - -Werror produces many 'unused variable' errors
- 2638458 - 2.13.3 - rpm build fails
- HP c-Class Plugin
- 2723789 - Daemon crash - oa_soap plug-in tries to free null pointer
- 2711991 - Critical events are marked informational
- HPI Clients
- 2737084 - useless memset with wrong buffer size
- 2668530 - garbage trailing characters when displaying SaHpiTextBufferT
- HPI Shell
- 2737908 - hpi_shell: cannot input rdr type in rdr/showrdr command
- 2726719 - Incorrect working with saHpiEventGet
- 2726684 - Text buffers of 1 char length are not displayed
- 2726678 - Incorrect displaying of sensor reading of BUFFER type
- 2726620 - Proposal to improve displaying of timeout value in hpi_shell
- 2726589 - hpi_shell -n option doesn't work
- 2726553 - No space between two text blocks when displaying domain info
- 2726546 - Typo in displaying paging state
- 2726539 - Cannot set TIMEOUT_BLOCK in hpi_shell
- OpenHPI base library
- 2737502 - wrong usage of memcmp in oh_compare_sensor reading
- 2737059 - wrong buffer size used fo memcmp in oh_compare_sensorreading
- 2726887 - issue with marshalling of control state(saHpiControlGet)
- 2726800 - incorrect validation of sensor thresholds
- 2726734 - incorrect macro definitions in SaHpiAtca.h
- OpenHPI Daemon Client
- 2717641 - Events added by saHpiEventLogEntryAdd gets different Language
New in version 2.13.3 (February 25th, 2009)
- HPI-B.03.01 support has been added. Bugfixes have been made to the HP c-Class Plugin, the IPMI Direct plugin, the HP ProLiant plugin, the HPI Shell, and the Daemon and Base Library.
New in version 2.13.2 (January 17th, 2009)
- The HP c-Class plugin now has additional sensors.
- A compilation problem on SPARC was resolved.
- A hpi_shell command was added for obtaining version information.
- Numerous bugs were fixed.
New in version 2.13.1 (November 20th, 2008)
New in version 2.13.0 (October 11th, 2008)
- This new release enables redundant domains with multiple daemon connections.
- The new design converts a daemon into a single domain.
- Additionally, each client will be able to connect to multiple daemons. So the client, in order to connect to multiple domains, will have to know about them through a client configuration file.
- It will then connect to the specified domain through a connection to the daemon corresponding to that domain.