New in version 3.1.17
January 10th, 2013
- This release adds compatibility with Spotter 3.x.
New in version 3.1.14 (March 30th, 2012)
- The font size can now be changed.
New in version 3.1.12 (March 16th, 2011)
- This version fixes a serious bug similar to the one fixed in release 3.1.7, involving assignments with names in uppercase.
- Files with this problem will be automatically fixed when they are opened.
New in version 3.1.10 (December 1st, 2010)
- This version fixes a serious bug in the unstable branch that made it impossible to create a new file.
New in version 3.1.1 (February 4th, 2009)
- A bug has been fixed that prevented newly created categories from being created with any type other than attendance.
- Performance is improved.
- Facilities for reconciling gradebook files have been improved.
New in version 3.1.0 (January 26th, 2009)
- This release fixes a bug that caused a watermark not to be added when a file was opened by giving its name as a command-line argument.
- A crash when opening the opengrade 2.x format and giving the wrong password was fixed.
- A bug that left empty grade records behind for deleted categories was fixed.
- More scripting features were added.
- A File:Properties menu item was added.
- Performance on large gradebook files was improved.
New in version 3.0.2 (January 17th, 2009)
- Undo and revert-file features have been added.
New in version 2.9.4 (January 9th, 2009)
- Gradebooks can be exported to GradeL format.
- Marking periods are implemented.
New in version 2.9.3 (January 6th, 2009)
- Files can now be exported to JSON format.
- Plugin menus are enabled by default, but can be made to go away.