New in version 126.96.36.199
February 25th, 2014
- This release does not include any database changes.
- All users are strongly urged to update to the latest version.
- Changes included in this release: SQL injection issue.
New in version 1.2.7 (November 27th, 2013)
- File details not showing last reviewer comment
- Use full PHP opening tags rather than short ones which may be unsupported
- Remove all short tags
- EDIT option issue
- User Defined Fields - Filter isn't working also in 188.8.131.52 version
- Re-factor the add/edit pages to use a more straightforward UI enhancement
- User Defined Fields - Filter-by not working bug
New in version 184.108.40.206 (October 18th, 2013)
- #109 – Group specific email notifications for approved/rejected do not appear to work
- #108 – Only the first file in a multi-upload are being logged into the access log
- #107 – Add an onAfterDetails and onAfterHistory plug-in methods
- #106 – Reviewers comments not showing up right on details page
- #105 – Move the details page into a smarty templatized page
- #104 – Add a new report for current files
- #103 – Bootstrap.min.js not found in login page
- #102 – Show the full 255 char description in the file list
- #100 – Update Italian Translation from Forum
- #99 – Some page text is untranslated
- #98 – Error when searching a text UDF field
- #95 – Some DB queries still have odm_ hardcoded for db_prefix
- #93 – Email notifications to reviewers when a file is awaiting review enhancement
- #92 – Some admin sections not translated
- #90 – Undefined index: secondary1 in udf_functions.php on line 274
- #89 – Send an email to reviewers any time a new file is added
- #53 – Type in the file auth comment screen
New in version 220.127.116.11 (July 3rd, 2013)
- This version does not include any database changes, but it does include a few substantial changes to the email notifications system, as well as other bugfixes.
New in version 18.104.22.168 (May 8th, 2013)
- This version adds XSS security improvements and fixes for Issue #94 (Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in FileTypes_class.php on line 59), Issue #82 (No menu items in small browser window), Issue #54 (Rejected File, View reviewers comment, link broken), and Issue #51 (Tweeter theme menu button not working for mobile devices).
- No database updates are required.
- All users are encouraged to update to the latest version.
New in version 22.214.171.124a (March 6th, 2013)
- This hotfix release fixes Issue #74 (Undefined variable: modified_date in /var/www/doc/functions.php on line 383), Issue #75 (Notice: Undefined variable: id in check-in.php), and Issue #76 (some filetypes coming through as unknown).
New in version 126.96.36.199 (February 25th, 2013)
- This version adds a new-user defined field called sub-select.
New in version 188.8.131.52b (December 13th, 2012)
- This version introduces a small security fix, and a bugfix for the forgot password service.
- This release does not contain database changes.
New in version 184.108.40.206a (December 11th, 2012)
- This is a hotfix that resolves a few security issues with check-in/check-out and fixes a bug in toBePublished.php, which would produce an error message when trying to reject a file.
- There are no database updates.