New in version 1.0 Beta 20100719
July 21st, 2010
- Tone filters were added.
- More xscreensaver modules were added.
- Memory leaks were fixed.
- A desktop entry was added.
New in version 1.0 Beta 20100205 (February 5th, 2010)
- I am a bit confused because latest version of OpenDJMix doesn't work. It crash (segfault) when loading a song that hasn't entry into song database.
New in version 1.0 Beta 20100131 (February 2nd, 2010)
- This version corrects now offer a Quizz for animation.
- Turntable master/slave BPM synchronisation can now be used with Numark Controller.
- You can download and look for full ChangeLoghere.
- Don't forget to tell me if this version work better or worst than previous.
New in version 1.0 Beta 20090218 (February 19th, 2009)
- Speed improvements. GUI improvements.
- ALSA MIDI support for DJ Controller.
- Numark Total Control Controller support.
- A fixed for a CDDA segfault.
- Change volume behaviour that disables the turntable when the volume slider is set to the lowest position.
- A fix for a segfault caused by the Wave display widget when a song is loading.
- A fix for a lock on RawSource object destructor that prevented RawSource/MP3Source/CDASource from freeing memory.
- The ALSA player has been redesigned a bit; latency is lower and the player works (again) with USB Soundcard/Low power computers.
- This release compiles on Ubuntu Intrepid (after installing the right librairies).
New in version 1.0 Beta 20081107 (November 7th, 2008)
- This release adds the ability to customize keyboard shortcuts via an XML file, a new mode which allows the user to send all eight (2x4) channels for mixing with an external mixer, a loop editor for managing song loops, and the ability to load a song via drag-and-drop between the directory viewer and the turntable.
New in version 1.0 Beta 20080903 (September 29th, 2008)
- Support Unicode (UTF8) filename.