August 18th, 2012
· This version adds single logon for the teacher site, an announcement system (parent, teacher, admin), and updates to a variety of other systems.
· Support for the Canadian First Nations INAC (federal) nominal roll system (based on XML transfers) was added.
· It also adds scripts for the Alberta Education system for transferring data to provincial authorities.
· The installation/update system was updated.
February 13th, 2012
· This version updates several areas, including report card area scripting.
· It adds no new features, they will be coming in the 7.0 release.
November 10th, 2011
· This system now contains an announcement management setup for parent and teacher sites to post announcements onto those pages.
· It also includes a contact log for teachers to track parental contact.
· There are many other updates in various systems.
August 9th, 2011
· This release adds a new textbook management system and various other smaller tweaks.
June 23rd, 2011
· new homework system,
· new Moodle 1.9.x external database support. (Moodle 2.x is broken in this).
· Updated Fees system.
· Updated subject and subject enrollment system.
· Many phrase reductions and rewrites.
· Many other improvements in look and feel.
April 6th, 2011
· This version completes the system configuration scripting (except for hand holding configuration scripting).
· It adds a new update configuration script to update from earlier versions (back to 4.75). It adds install scripting for CentOS.
· The Spanish translation is now available.
· New year configuration scripting was added.
· Updates were made to report card and attendance scripts and library.
· Lots of other smaller things were done.
February 2nd, 2011
· This release has full Online configuration and updated installation scripts to support this.
· The fee system is updated, and various other tweaks, including gradebook.
· Phrase count is reduced for translation.
December 27th, 2010
· Online scripts to allow setting all report card features, as well as back-ground colors and logos.
· Just the start of online configuration.
· New installation scripts to simplify the install process for Debian/Ubuntu.
· New Student Enroll/Withdraw scripts.
· Updated reading assessment scripts (DRA) for date range selection and equivalent grade.
November 22nd, 2010
· A new medical subsystem is used.
· The fee system was updated.
· Many other smaller improvements were made.
October 6th, 2010
· The transportation system was updated with new report and templates.
· The fee system was updated in payments and receipts.
· User management updates were done.
· Various other script changes and improvements were made in all systems.
· Over 20 script changes and several templates were made.
September 6th, 2010
· Bugfixes for all areas and major updates to the IEP (Special Education admin areas) section.
· This is the result of a couple of weeks of testing by secretaries and teachers.
July 18th, 2010
· The installation process is the same as previously releases. We will release next week (barring any issues) along with the installation docs, etc.
September 23rd, 2009
· It adds barcodes in labels, demerits, new First Nations Nominal Roll system, and reading test storage.
March 7th, 2009
· A new Locker system was added, and many other improvements were made in the report card system, configuration, etc.
December 14th, 2008
· New translation tools were added to rebuild OA for other languages.
· A new pre-kindergarten report card system was added.
· Updates were made to the timetable system.
· Student data may now be imported from CSV files.
September 17th, 2008
· New attendance entry and custom classlist scripts were added.
· Many other fixes and improvements were made.