New in version 7.00
August 18th, 2012
- This version adds single logon for the teacher site, an announcement system (parent, teacher, admin), and updates to a variety of other systems.
- Support for the Canadian First Nations INAC (federal) nominal roll system (based on XML transfers) was added.
- It also adds scripts for the Alberta Education system for transferring data to provincial authorities.
- The installation/update system was updated.
New in version 6.75 (February 13th, 2012)
- This version updates several areas, including report card area scripting.
- It adds no new features, they will be coming in the 7.0 release.
New in version 6.50 (November 10th, 2011)
- This system now contains an announcement management setup for parent and teacher sites to post announcements onto those pages.
- It also includes a contact log for teachers to track parental contact.
- There are many other updates in various systems.
New in version 6.25 (August 9th, 2011)
- This release adds a new textbook management system and various other smaller tweaks.
New in version 6.00 (June 23rd, 2011)
- new homework system,
- new Moodle 1.9.x external database support. (Moodle 2.x is broken in this).
- Updated Fees system.
- Updated subject and subject enrollment system.
- Many phrase reductions and rewrites.
- Many other improvements in look and feel.
New in version 5.75 (April 6th, 2011)
- This version completes the system configuration scripting (except for hand holding configuration scripting).
- It adds a new update configuration script to update from earlier versions (back to 4.75). It adds install scripting for CentOS.
- The Spanish translation is now available.
- New year configuration scripting was added.
- Updates were made to report card and attendance scripts and library.
- Lots of other smaller things were done.
New in version 5.50 (February 2nd, 2011)
- This release has full Online configuration and updated installation scripts to support this.
- The fee system is updated, and various other tweaks, including gradebook.
- Phrase count is reduced for translation.
New in version 5.25 (December 27th, 2010)
- Online scripts to allow setting all report card features, as well as back-ground colors and logos.
- Just the start of online configuration.
- New installation scripts to simplify the install process for Debian/Ubuntu.
- New Student Enroll/Withdraw scripts.
- Updated reading assessment scripts (DRA) for date range selection and equivalent grade.
New in version 5.00 (November 22nd, 2010)
- A new medical subsystem is used.
- The fee system was updated.
- Many other smaller improvements were made.