New in version 1.2.0
May 29th, 2012
- This version adds support for a delayed broadcast list identity response.
- It reworks network handling, resulting not only in clearer code but also in better performance.
- Assembly objects accept only the correct amount of data.
- An issue when input only should overtake a closed exclusive owner connection has been fixed.
- The EDS file has been updated to meet minimum requirements.
- Issues in produced point to point setup and in the address data encapsulation on big endian platforms have been fixed.
New in version 1.1.0 (November 22nd, 2011)
- This version adds support for application-triggered connections, a new forward open infrastructure which allows I/O connections to non-assembly objects, and support for the win32 platform.
- It fixes some issues with 64bit data type support.
New in version 1.0.3 (January 5th, 2011)
- This version is a minor release that fixes several bugs.
- One of the biggest issues that were fixed is the handling of input only and listen only connections, which were not working in previous releases.
- Connected output assemblies cannot be written accidentally with explicit messages any more.
- Furthermore, the message and socket handling was improved for the PC platform.
New in version 1.0.2 (June 8th, 2010)
- Improved the general stability of the stack, especially the handling of wrong data packets, which could put the stack on a wrong state or resulted in wrong return messages.
- The software now allows that objects do not have the getattributeAll and single services per default (e.g., Assembly object).
- Code cleanup has been done.