May 29th, 2012
· This version adds support for a delayed broadcast list identity response.
· It reworks network handling, resulting not only in clearer code but also in better performance.
· Assembly objects accept only the correct amount of data.
· An issue when input only should overtake a closed exclusive owner connection has been fixed.
· The EDS file has been updated to meet minimum requirements.
· Issues in produced point to point setup and in the address data encapsulation on big endian platforms have been fixed.
November 22nd, 2011
· This version adds support for application-triggered connections, a new forward open infrastructure which allows I/O connections to non-assembly objects, and support for the win32 platform.
· It fixes some issues with 64bit data type support.
January 5th, 2011
· This version is a minor release that fixes several bugs.
· One of the biggest issues that were fixed is the handling of input only and listen only connections, which were not working in previous releases.
· Connected output assemblies cannot be written accidentally with explicit messages any more.
· Furthermore, the message and socket handling was improved for the PC platform.
June 8th, 2010
· Improved the general stability of the stack, especially the handling of wrong data packets, which could put the stack on a wrong state or resulted in wrong return messages.
· The software now allows that objects do not have the getattributeAll and single services per default (e.g., Assembly object).
· Code cleanup has been done.