January 12th, 2013
· Fix for breakage on Firefox 18.0 and above, caused by Bug 793366.
July 27th, 2012
· Use "background" CSS property instead of "background-color", to make it easier to specify backgrounds that aren't pure colors.
· Add "px" to the maxWidth/maxHeight values. This apparently became required with the 2012-07-18 Nightly build.
July 3rd, 2012
· Fixed issue with styles not being applied to some images (those in new tabs opened as a result of left-clicking on a link to an image on the same host that uses target="_blank").
June 26th, 2012
· Style changes are applied to images in View Source windows too.
· "No margin" option.
· Checkerboard background option.
· Ability to customize the text color used for error messages.
· Preference changes are applied immediately to all tabs.
· Apply/unapply styles on extension load/unload.
· Port Bug 713383 - Directly viewed images should be printed with a transparent background on the body.
· Handle Bug 717143 by overriding image sizes set by the the built-in resizer.
· Handle Bug 713487 by removing the new sheet too.
· Apply CSS classes to the image document body and image, for easier targeting with Stylish.