New in version 1.0.0 RC1
April 6th, 2011
- Many fixes and further prepartion for the release of 1.0.0.
New in version 1.0 Beta 2 (September 24th, 2010)
- Code from git master was merged.
- Many fixes were made.
- Basic i18n was added.
- More Unicode support was added.
- A dependencies system was added, allowing plugins to become active after a needed service is started.
- Much more was done.
New in version 1.0 Beta 1 (August 31st, 2010)
- This version uses the Twisted service framework, not just twisted-words.
- Many changes in plugins, more documentation, and a cleaner API.
- This is a beta release, so users do not need to use outdated 0.9.1.
- 0.9.x will not be maintained anymore.