OGS Mahjong Changelog
New in version 1.0October 1st, 2012
- Starting, finishing, pause and unpause camera animations.
- A lot of fixes to increase the game stability.
- Totally new Help and Tutorial interfaces.
- The game now asks the user whether he likes or dislikes the dynamic camera.
- New tilesets: “Flowers” and “Neo-Classic”.
- The old “Cube” background has been removed. “Room Lite” and “Inside the computer” backgrounds were added.
- Thanks to Miguel de Dios, the game now has the spanish translation.
- Added a button to access statistics screen from the win and loss screens.
- A bug with incorrect tile selection was fixed.
- Mode and difficulty filters were added to statistics screen.
- Autodetection of video settings during the first start has been slightly improved.
- Layout editor has been improved.
New in version 0.9 (February 2nd, 2012)
- Completely new environment for the playfield.
- Support for shaders in materials of tiles and scene.
- The possibility to select the environment and the tileset separately.
- Support for kmahjongg-1.1 layout format with non-standard sizes.
- A new, more user-friendly game settings interface.
- Dynamic language switching. French localization.
- Installer for the version for Windows.
- The layout editor with support for kmahjongg-1.1 format.
- Three new music tracks in the additional music archive.
- And a lot of bugfixes.