New in version 2.1 RC1
June 7th, 2013
- In this new version, you will discover some new functionalities like Wake On Lan, QR code management, deployment at a set time, SNMP information acquisition from webservice.
- OCS also propose a new agent for android mobile devices (smart-phones, tablets). It's already available on our website, and will be soon on play store.
- To know more about those evolutions, read the news summary, and refer to CHANGES files for the different components.
- Many bugs from v2.0.5 have been fixed in this new version.
New in version 2.0.1 (September 14th, 2011)
- Many bugs have been fixed in this release.
- OCS Inventory NG team offers you a support on forum and through IRC. Joins us.
- For this release, differents plugins are available.
- Virtual Machines are available too. More information on Server download page.
- If you don't know how OCS Inventory NG looks like, you can access the demo at http://demo.ocsinventory-ng.org
- Download OCS Inventory NG 2.0.1 and enjoy it.
- Old agents are fully compliant with last version of OCS Inventory NG server.
New in version 2.0 (May 31st, 2011)
- In this new version, you will find new features such as snmp discovery of the local network or LDAP authentication as standard.
New in version 1.02 RC3 (October 29th, 2008)
- OCS Inventory NG Server:
- New home page showing usefull summary, also available when you click on OCS icon on left page header.
- Fix bug using ' character
- Fix dynamic group handling
- Better distribution servers handling
- Local user (with view limited to a particular TAG) may subscribe computers to a static group
- New software display page
- HDD and memory serials handling, for Solaris and MacOS
- Better IE support
- Remove PHP short_open_tag dependancy
- Numerous bug fixes
- Unix Unified Agent:
- New support for MacOS X
- Add support for lsb_release if present
- Add IPMI support
- Solaris improvements
- AIX improvements
- Now depends on PERL 5.8
- Numerous bug fix