New in version 3.1
September 5th, 2013
- Some features has been implemented to get a more usable interface, reports have been improved (particularly expenses report), and (for the first time) some things has been removed.
- The fertilizer calculator no longer contains calculations on commercial products; accurate information on the components of commercial products is not available.
- Some of them don't declare components, some of them vary over time, and some can change their components ratio depending on country or other similar factors.
New in version 3.0 (February 20th, 2013)
- This version changes the main interface (the common base and utilities are now in different tabs).
- It adds Nutrients Composition Calculator, filters to allow data selection, settings for units, settings for custom report .css and a custom report footer, and Units Converter utility.
New in version 2.1.2 (October 11th, 2012)
- This version fixed bugs in number conversion for null values, bugs in charts with no values, incorrect label position in the PB panel, and a browser problem with paths containing spaces.
- A warning was added to manage cases with no records.
- The Name field is now used instead of Common Name in the compatibility chart, and GH values are used instead of KH in the compatibility report.
- The key legend in the readings plot was repositioned.
- Both readings and compatibility charts are moved on top of other windows.
New in version 2.1 (August 29th, 2012)
- The combination of text+lists in some forms has been replaced by a combo box.
- A DB maintenance feature has been added.
- Inserting empty date fields now defaults to the current date.
- Tables columns are now resizable.
- Invertebrates and InvBase forms and reports have been added.
- Forms code has been moved from the main form (this feature is not useful for the user, but makes it easy to implement plugins in the future).
- There is an option to chose UTF-8 format for reports.
- Many minor bugs in reports and the interface have been fixed.
New in version 2.0 (March 9th, 2012)
- Slovak and Turkish translations have been added.
- A garbled char in the aquarium report has been removed
New in version 2.0 Beta (January 5th, 2012)
- A new navigation tree for direct access to the utility,fishbase and plantsbase tabs.
- New input control for date fields.
- A new internal plot engine as an option vs gnuplot.
- The sqlite-jdbc library version has been changed to have full 64-bit compatibility.
- New readings report and analysis.
- A pump flow calculator has been added to the utility.
- This release adds the new fields PO4, O2, and Density to the readings table.
- It adds the new field Life span to the FishBase table.
- It solves annoying input bugs.
New in version 1.0 (July 6th, 2010)
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation.
- Fixed some bugs.