February 2nd, 2012
· Fixes for Qt Creator 2.4 in a new 2.4.1 patch update
· Qt 4.8 for desktops delivering Qt Quick 1.1, Qt platform abstraction, Qt WebKit 2.2, and threaded OpenGL. See Sinan’s blog post for more details.
· More Qt Mobility examples for Nokia N9 and Symbian devices
· Ability to specify network proxy setting in the SDK Maintenance Tool
· Update to the Symbian Complementary Package introducing Analyze Tool plugin and new CODA 1.0.6 installation package
· An update to Notifications API improving the end user experience and fixing issues in the Nokia N9 implementation of the API.
May 4th, 2011
· This release includes Qt 4.7.3 and Qt Mobility 1.1.3 APIs, that are now supported by Smart Installer. This means that apps using these latest Qt APIs can be distributed through Ovi Store.
· The SDK includes support for Qt Quick in the integrated Qt Designer.
March 1st, 2011
· Qt 4.7.2 for Symbian ^1 and Symbian ^3
· Qt 4.7.2 for the Desktop
· Qt 4.7.2 for the Qt Simulator
· Qt Mobility 1.1.1 for Symbian^1, Symbian^3 and the Qt Simulator
· Qt Creator 2.1 final
· Qt Simulator 1.1 beta
· Updates to the Symbian Complementary package, providing the toolchain and build tools for the Symbian platforms
January 21st, 2011
· Qt Creator 2.1RC, which includes the first iteration of tooling support for Qt Quick. For all details, check our latest post about Qt Creator
· Qt 4.7.1 for Symbian (Symbian^1 and Symbian^3) is bundled in the toolchain and is also available as sis packages to install on your phone.
· Qt Mobility 1.1 for Symbian targets (both Symbian^1 and Symbian^3) adding many new features and fixes
· The N900 target allows development with Qt 4.7
· Qt Simulator uses Qt 4.7.1 as well as Qt Mobility 1.1 as a basis for development
September 14th, 2010Tooling:
· Qt Creator 2.0 beta
· Qt Simulator (a light weight simulator for running and debugging applications on a desktop computer)
· Symbian tool chain that supports compiling and packaging applications for deployment on Symbian based devices
· Maemo tool chain that supports compiling and packaging applications for the Nokia N900 mobile computer with firmware version 10.2010.19-1 or later.
· Qt 4.6.2
· Qt APIs for Mobile Development 1.0