September 18th, 2009
· An improved wizard was added.
· Blu-ray support was expanded, with enhanced Blu-ray Disc defect management for higher burning speeds and ISO 9660 file system support for the compilation of Blu-ray data discs.
· Support for Musepack and AIFF audio formats was added.
· Creation of bootable discs was made easier.
November 19th, 2008New Features:
· A new '--check-license' argument has been added to the NeroCMD command line tool to check the license status.
· The '--version' argument of the NeroCMD command line tool does not display the NeroAPI version it is based on anymore. Therefore a valid license is no longer required.
· The installation scripts have been updated to work correctly with the 'Add/Remove Software' tool of the Asus EeePC.
· The 'Finalize' check box is automatically checked or unchecked when the multisession settings changes.
· Fixed a crash that occurred when erasing a rewritable disc that is not supported by the recorder.
· Fixed a crash that occurred when burning multisession discs on specific Serial ATA recorders.
· The '--medium-type' argument of the NeroCMD command line tool now lets you restrict the media types.
· The compilation name is now shown in the compilation editor if the screen height has enough space.
· NeroCMD command line tool no longer freezes if no serial number can be found.
· Weird characters no longer occur in the logfile after a 'Queue again later' message.
· When the user is asked for a serial number inside the NeroCMD command line tool, it is now possible to abort by entering a blank entry.