New in version 1.0
October 18th, 2011
- Automatic "cd " command (it follows you in your folder),
- Support of copy / paste (*Ctrl+Shift+C* / *Ctrl+Shift+V*),
- Support of drag & drop of files and folders,
- Toggling the shown/hidden state (*F4*),
- Resizeable height.
New in version 0.7.1 (August 22nd, 2011)
- Nautilus Terminal 0.7.1 is out, it is a minor version (just some new translations, and a minor bug fixed), and it will probably the last version compatible with Nautilus 2.x.
- Secondly, I'm now working on the next version of Nautilus Terminal (1.0). This version will benefit of a full rewrote of the code, will have less limitations than the previous version, and will be compatible with Nautilus 3.x.
New in version 0.7 (September 24th, 2010)
- Now the terminal is resizable with the mouse instead of the two buttons on the right. This version also fixes some bugs (like the "terminal on desktop") and add the Turkish translation.
New in version 0.6 (September 20th, 2010)
- An optional scrollbar added
- Nautilus Terminal is now enabled for non-local folders ((but with the path set on the home folder).
- The install script now check the dependencies
- The "terminal on desktop" bug is fixed (lp:642222)
- Two new languages: Latvian and Spanish
- Other languages updated
New in version 0.5 (September 16th, 2010)
- Fixes the refresh issue when the terminal is resized,
- Nautilus Terminal is again available in /media,
- Nautilus Terminal Now support the drag & drop of file,
- Translations updated.