New in version 1.3
April 20th, 2013
- Next to a logo (finally!), this new version adds an option to upload to dl.free.fr, some better handling of errors, Slovak translation, and partial translations for Russian and Turkish.
New in version 1.2 (February 20th, 2013)
- Now with German translation and a few bugs fixed.
New in version 1.1 (April 30th, 2012)
- The latest release of Nautilus Image Manipulator is out, mainly bringing improvements to the creation of profiles. Enjoy it while it's hot!
New in version 0.8 (February 15th, 2012)
- This release fixes a single bug: the resized images filenames' extensions are now forced to .jpg, since that's what the resizing process produces. This fix should really have been included in 0.7, my bad!
New in version 0.6 (February 1st, 2012)
- This new release features a new option to change the compression of the images, which can sometimes be a better option to reduce the images' weight. Also, a new language has been included: Brazilian Portuguese. Thanks to Razer and Renan for their patches/translation.
New in version 0.5 (November 22nd, 2011)
- This new release fixes some edge-case exceptions and better handles the zipfile creation.
New in version 0.4 (October 25th, 2011)
- Port to GTK+ 3
- Port from PyGTK to the GObject Introspection mechanism
- Change location of the Nautilus extension to adapt to new nautilus-python
- Improve logging a bit: more debug messages, no more `print`