New in version 4.1.0
March 30th, 2012
- This version adds NCO's first data security/integrity checks (consisting of MD5 hashes of data for each variable), bugfixes, and a workaround for a slowdown introduced by a bug in recent versions of NetCDF3.
New in version 4.0.9 (March 22nd, 2012)
- This version fixes Linux support, adds sort routines, and has assorted minor bugfixes.
New in version 4.0.5 (January 6th, 2011)
- This version fixes a ncks hyperslabbing bug and ncra CF "coordinate" bug.
New in version 4.0.2 (June 29th, 2010)
- Consistent deflation, chunking with netCDF4_classic.
- Fix ncap2 RAM vars, 1-D arrays.
- Fix ncatted appending NULs.
New in version 3.9.7 (March 24th, 2009)
- This release has improved GSL-builds and ncap2 threading.