New in version 0.3.6.1
July 1st, 2011
- FIXED: The program crashed reproducibly after a few minutes.
New in version 0.3.4 (December 23rd, 2010)
- ADDED: French translation.
- ADDED: A new pixmap.
New in version 0.3.3 (August 6th, 2010)
- CHANGED: Some functions for application checks.
- ADDED: A pushbutton to open the settings in the missed apps dialog.
- UPDATED: Language files.
New in version 0.3.2 (July 18th, 2010)
- ADDED: New App-Icons.
- ADDED: The german and english handbook. Other languages will follow as soon as possible.
- CHANGED: The Menu-Structure.
New in version 0.2.9 (May 4th, 2010)
- ADDED: MySQLoader now supports KDE-GUI-style settings for a Better integration to
- NEW: Italian and spain language files added.
- CHANGED: The classes and widgets to be changed step by step from Qt to KDE
New in version 0.2.7 (December 13th, 2009)
- ADDED: SysTray messages about the MySQL-Server status, if start or stop of the server is not succesfull.
- CLEANED: Uggly code. I'm still learning C++!
New in version 0.2.6 (December 7th, 2009)
- ADDED: Enable or disable application messages.
- ADDED: A message window about missing applications.
- CHANGED: GUI-Design.
New in version 0.2.5 (November 24th, 2009)
- CHANGED: Only one instance can run at the same time.
New in version 0.2.2 (July 10th, 2009)
- ADDED: It is now possible to change the language in the settings window.