New in version 0.55January 31st, 2011
- Fixed a bug which caused some NSE scripts to fail, due to the absence of the NSE SCRIPT_NAME environment variable when the scripts are loaded. Michael Pattrick reported the problem. [Djalal]
- Fixed some inconsistencies in nmap-os-db reported by Xavier Sudre from netVigilance.
- [Zenmap] Worked around an error that caused the py2app bootstrap executable to be non-universal even when the rest of the application was universal. This prevented the binary .dmg from working on PowerPC. yxynaxen reported the problem. [David]
- [Ndiff] Fixed an output line that wasn't being redirected to a file when all other output was. [Daniel Miller]
New in version 0.50-vm (September 1st, 2008)
- A VMware image is now available for using MyNmap without having to install it.
- The image contains an OpenBSD 4.3 based virtual machine with a fully functional installation of MyNmap.
- It is configured to use DHCP, and has a Web server running on port 80.
- The OS install is minimal, and does not include a GUI.