April 21st, 2011
· Muon Suite 1.1.2 fixes a serious bug exposed by a regression in KDE 4.6.2
February 21st, 2011Bugfixes:
· Don't show the app launcher dialog for transactions that are only changing the addons of an already-installed application.
· Fix a bug where the Muon Update Notifier would cause kded to accumulate zombie processes (Bug 263790)
· Fix the text of the download view being unreadable with dark themes.
· Fix a bug where the busy cursor would not go away when a commit was canceled
· Disable the package view while waiting for a commit to start (Bug 264927)
· Don't leak our m_screenshotFile when an AppDetailsWidget gets destroyed in the Muon Software Center.
· Fix double exit confirmation for the Muon Package Manager and Update Managers (Bug 265283)
· Don't crash if we get progress updates for transactions that have since been removed from the Muon Software Center's transaction queue. (Bug 266173)
· Fix a bug where an application item in the Muon Software Center could not be extended after changing filtering.
· Show the purge button when a package is set to be removed, in case the user wants to purge dependencies that had been marked for removal. (Bug 265283)