New in version 6.2
February 14th, 2014
- Improved legibility of command line help by adjusting the layout.
- Adds new -qs/-Qs which are the same as -q/-Q (automatically open new windows for new files found by the selection pattern) but with added functionality to also set the color scheme for the newly followed log files.
New in version 6.1 (February 13th, 2014)
- The -q/-Q option (which makes MultiTail automatically start following new files) did not work.
- That is now resolved in this version.
New in version 6.0 (November 27th, 2013)
- This release adds support for UTF-8.
New in version 5.2.13 (June 20th, 2013)
New in version 5.2.10 (November 23rd, 2012)
- This version adds -N, which sets the initial tail lines count for all following inputs.
- The configuration file parameter min_n_bufferlines was ignored.
- This release adds a color scheme for 'ADB-logging' (Android).
New in version 5.2.9 (January 1st, 2012)
- This version fixes a segfault which happened when searching for strings with printf escapes in them (e.g., %n).
New in version 5.2.7 (January 20th, 2011)
- A fix for missing home directories failures.