New in version 2.1.1
October 27th, 2008
- Component Interceptors have been re-introduced.
- Expression Support on transformations, content-based routing, and filters.
- Reconnection Strategies have been replaced with the new Retry Policy framework.
- Component bindings are now supported in scripting languages such as Groovy.
- Routers now support returning collections of messages.
- The Message Splitter router has been simplified to make it easier build custom splitter routers.
- The documentation is orders of magnitude better than in previous releases.
- The Mule codebase has been made OSGi-ready.