October 27th, 2008
· Component Interceptors have been re-introduced.
· Expression Support on transformations, content-based routing, and filters.
· Reconnection Strategies have been replaced with the new Retry Policy framework.
· Component bindings are now supported in scripting languages such as Groovy.
· Routers now support returning collections of messages.
· The Message Splitter router has been simplified to make it easier build custom splitter routers.
· The documentation is orders of magnitude better than in previous releases.
· The Mule codebase has been made OSGi-ready.