New in version 1.14.3
March 7th, 2011
- This version introduces the use of GNU autotools to build mozplugger; but the old Makefile is keep for bawkwards compatibilty for now.
New in version 1.14.2 (September 21st, 2010)
- This version fixes a regression to version 1.13.3.
- It can now again embed PDF files in Chromium using Evince.
New in version 1.14.1 (August 30th, 2010)
New in version 1.12.0 (November 18th, 2008)
- A $fragment environmental variable was added to handle the case where an URL also contains &hash; followed by additional information e.g. the page number to go to in a PDF document.
- Support for PDF reading with Okular was added.
- A minor bug where switching the order of stream and non-stream commands in mozpluggerrc had no effect was fixed.
New in version 1.11.0 (September 12th, 2008)
- This release fixes a bug on 64-bit machines that caused windows to fail to be swallowed by the browser, a bug that caused gv to not be resized correctly in some cases, and a bug with the controller and < embed > objects with the hidden="true" property.
- It adds a 3D look and feel to the controller, and better handles < embed > objects with autostart="false".