October 8th, 2012
· Bug 795579 - waitFor method doesn't send a pass frame which can cause an application disconnect when handled in a loop
July 28th, 2012
· If tests use a page from the local httpd.js server more than once successive tests will fail because of an inappropriate shutdown of the server
June 20th, 2012
· Bug 686320 - We removed support for the jsbridge port auto-detection which caused regressions in mozmill 1.5.11 and 1.5.12.
· Bug 765086 - Some of our tests were failing because setup/teardown methods didn't support an user-restart. This feature has been added now.
May 8th, 2012
· This version contains a bug fix for: Bug 751424 - Compartment-Per-Global breaks Mozmill's mozmillDocumentLoaded property
October 18th, 2011This is the latest version of the Mozmill add-on which matches the current version available from Pypi. It contains 2 fixes over the old 1.5.4 version. Some of the bugs that were fixed were:
· Don't special case tabs for mozmillDocumentLoaded
· Broken JSON structure when test throws a global exception
· You can see the full fixed bug list here: http://bit.ly/psvnL7
· There is still one outstanding issue that we currently know about and that is being tracked in bug 659453 (Mozmill doesn't shutdown Firefox on OS X if a modal dialog is open).
March 4th, 2011
· Manifest support for easily disabling tests
· Fixes to compatibility checking for addons
· Adding the ability to forward command line parameters to the program under test (like the debugger for instance)
· Several improvements to the stopping/starting code to fix several hang bugs
· Drastically improved support for simulating drag and drop
· You can now get to elements using CSS selectors
· Syntax errors inside tests are now more clearly reported when running from the command line.
November 22nd, 2010
· Numerous bug fixes: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&query_format=advanced&status_whiteboard=[mozmill-1.5.1+]
September 6th, 2010
· It's ready now on Pypi and (once it's reviewed) on Addons.mozilla.org. Tons of changes and many hours of work went into this release. We couldn't have done it without you!
· Heather Arthur
· Jeff Hammel
· Andrew Halberstadt
· Henrik Skupin
· Atul Varma
· Mark Banner
· M. A. Darche
· Brian Warner
· Anthony Hughes
· Aaron Train
· Geo Mealer
· Adrian Kalla
Thank you also to everyone who's tried it out, commented in bugs, run tests, and reported issues. We really appreciate your help in making this release as solid as we could make it. There are a bunch of new features we are very excited about:
· New Bespin based editor UI
· Ability for tests to terminate the browser
· Ability to capture errors when the browser hangs
· Better error reporting and logging
· Handling accessing elements in content XUL
· Ability to handle non-ASCII characters in test scripts
· waitForEval replaced with general waitFor function to make tests easier to read
· Command line and robustness fixes for restart tests
· You can see the fixed bugs here: http://tinyurl.com/2dnbcct
· That said, making anything worth making involves some hard decisions. There are several fixes that did not make it into 1.5 and we wished they had. We'll be collecting those for the next dot release, 1.5.1. To nominate a bug for that release add the [mozmill-1.5.1?] whiteboard entry in bugzilla.
January 25th, 2010
· The primary feature of this release is making the Mozmill restart tests more reliable and robust.
March 19th, 2009Lots of changes in this release! We have an entirely redesigned user interface, better recording ability, better inspection abilities and more intuitive results output. We've also fixed bunches of bugs. However, there were a couple of really big ones that we were forced to punt to the next version in order to get this release to you before May:
· bug 474354 - Mozmill settings not propagated to mozrunner
· bug 479370 - Accessibility is limited on new menus
· bug 472130 - Make Mozmill fully ready for localization
· bug 480912 - Run directory is not functional
January 30th, 2009
· Fixes bug in accessing menu's by id. Fixes but in copy/paste.
· Small UI Improvements.
· Fixes to teardownTest in framework.
· Increases max-version of Thunderbird to latest.
November 13th, 2008
· This has a ton of fixes, new UI, and Continuous integration pieces landed.
· Also lands test dependencies and better element lookup functionality including the ability to automate clicks on the main menubar.