November 14th, 2012
· C# Async compiler
· Unified C# compiler for all profiles
· 4.5 Async API Profile
Integrated new Microsoft's Open Sourced stacks:
· ASP.NET MVC 4
· ASP.NET WebPages
· Entity Framework
· System.Json (replaces our own)
· New High performance Garbage Collector (SGen - with many performance and scalability improvements)
· Metric ton of runtime and class library improvements.
October 23rd, 2012
· Mono now has a complete C# 5.0 compiler with asynchronous programming support
· Evaluation can now Compile Types
· Instance API
· C# Interactive Shell
· 4.5 Profile
· New Microsoft Open Source Stacks
· Garbage Collector
· Runtime Optimizations
· C5 Library
January 9th, 2012
· This version updates the Task Parallel Library.
· SQLiteConnection can now set the threading mode.
· There is an improved debugger protocol.
· Basic support has been added for MSBuild 4.0.
· NuGet now runs on Mono.
· Phalanger 3.0 now runs with Mono.
· Support for some Azure libraries.
· Support for bundling profilers in a static binary.
· The profiler can now log its data to any file descriptor.
· SGen now has native support for object systems that implement ToggleRefs.
· Mobile Profile now contains System.IO.MemoryMappedFiles.
· PerformanceCounters for JIT statistics.
· Android CPU count. HashSet can now be serialized.