New in version 1.2
April 4th, 2011
- The scatterplotsmoother now includes "principle curves", which are one of the nonlinear generalizations of principal components. All smoothers can be plotted for subgroups, which have a color assigned, "smoother by colors".
- The color scheme has been refined once again, to make use of colors as efficiently as possible. The use of alpha-transparency is now consistent between scatterplots and parallel coordinate plots.
- New Transformations: columnwise minimum and maximum. Sorting of levels is now stable, i.e. levels which have the same value for an ordering criterion will keep their previous order.
- The Reference Card speaks Windows now, i.e., Windows users no longer need to translate keyboard shortcuts from the Mac world.
- (Filed bugs fixed since last release: 19, 64, 82, 104, 150, 153, 155, 160, 161, 185, 186)
New in version 1.1 (February 4th, 2010)
- Load data directly from R workspace files
- New color schemes
- Compatible with Java 6 on all platforms
- Very many bug fixes and minor features added
New in version 1.0 (January 12th, 2009)
- Rserve starts automatically under Windows and Linux if installed.
- It is now possible to search for variables in the variables windows by typing their prefix.
- The missing value plot is now aware of color brushing, both active and passive.
- Crop selection/hot selection works in PCPs now for variables of all scales.