New in version 1.9.7
March 18th, 2013
- This version adds passlib support for greatly enhanced password hash security using sha512_crypt.
- It adds an enhanced resetpw script so that admins can easily mass-reset passwords in all user accounts and notify the users about it.
- There are other minor bugfixes and enhancements.
New in version 1.9.6 (January 4th, 2013)
- This version fixes serious security issues.
New in version 1.9.5 (September 26th, 2012)
- A few security fixes, some bugfixes, and a few minor new features.
New in version 1.9.4 (February 22nd, 2012)
- A few security fixes and several bugfixes.
- Fixes for Python 2.7 compatibility.
New in version 1.8.4 (June 15th, 2009)
- Bug fixes:
- ACL security: fix bug in hierarchical ACL processing, more restrictive sub page ACLs did not work if the current user name did not give a match within the sub page ACL (instead, the less restrictive parent page ACL was used).
- Non-hierarchical ACL processing (the default) is NOT affected.
- Creole parser: fix spaces in multiline elements.
- Use msie.css only for Internet Explorer older than version 8, fixes e.g. the double rendering of link icons.
- http auth: do auth_type comparisons case-insensitively (spec-compliant)
- New features:
- EmbedObject macro: changed default width value for PDF files to 100% (use a recent Adobe Reader to make this work).
- CopyPage action: added a TextCha for it
- Other changes:
- Creole parser: Add second license: BSD
New in version 1.8.0 (November 2nd, 2008)
- The big new features of this release are a major GUI editor upgrade, many GUI editor related bugfixes, and a new "modernized" theme.
- It also has quite a few smaller features, bugfixes, and cleanups.
New in version 1.7.2 (September 9th, 2008)
- This release fixes the leakage of edit-log file handles (it leaked 1 file handle per request).
- If you run a persistent server process (everthing except CGI), please upgrade. There were also multiple fixes of less severe bugs, but no new features.