New in version 1.3.9
January 24th, 2014
- Fix for users who do not have any Extra CSS in their defaults trying to use the Append Extra CSS option.
New in version 1.3.7 (February 21st, 2013)
- Fix for dependency on calibre code removed in 0.9.19
New in version 1.3.6 (December 10th, 2012)
- Fix for "Rewrite CSS margins" to ensure it only processes manifest xhtml files when replacing inline styles.
New in version 1.3.5 (November 27th, 2012)
- Add a separate me.py script to allow Modify ePub to be run from the command line. Unzip it and refer to the readme.txt/script for help on how to use it.
- Change to ensure when running via command line the lack of an opf file allows plugin to still run.