New in version 126.96.36.199
April 4th, 2012
- This version fixes a version number problem that seems to have broken many of the Tcl programs.
- It has changed the intermediate version numbering to not use letters.
- Some testing and bugfixes with the XPressNet Code.
- The start of a virtual throttle program.
- The virtual XPressNet throttle is very much in early testing stages.
- A 'simple mode' in the Dispatcher program allows creating simple CTC panels that just throw turnouts using the MRD-2U devices from Azatrax to control NCE's Switch-Its.
- This mode uses canned scriptlets and requires no coding on the part of the user.
New in version 2.1.29b (January 13th, 2012)
- This version fixes a small conditional compilation error.
New in version 2.1.29a (January 8th, 2012)
- This version updates Vendor ID for the MRD library.
New in version 2.1.29 (December 19th, 2011)
- Added support for Azatrax MRD2-S and MRD2-U. These are USB connected IR detectors, with the MRD2-S including relays to operate turnout motors or signals. The MRD support library cross-builds for Win32 under MinGW32. The library uses the libusb-1.0 API. More information about these devices is available at Azatrax’s website at the URL: http://www.azatrax.com/usb.
- Converted the RailDriver code to use the libusb-1.0 API.
- Fixed some minor bugs here and there.
New in version 2.1.27 (February 3rd, 2011)
- Fixed an error in the CMR/I code generated by Dispatcher. (Missing argument error).
- Added a Wrap As menu item to Dispatcher. This allows the Dispatcher to create StarPack versions of the CTC Panel programs it generates. These StarPack versions are self-contained, standalone native executable programs that can be run on the target system without having to install any additional code.
- Fixed a build error relating to the API documentation for the Tcl package libraries.
- Updated the section 1 man pages and created a master man page for section 1.
New in version 2.1.26 (November 15th, 2010)
- A pile of SWIG warnings was fixed.
- The C++ code was cleaned up to remove various compiler warnings.
- Minor fixes were made to the installer.
- The RPM spec file was fixed to not strip executables.
- A few minor packaging problems were fixed.
New in version 2.1.25 (June 30th, 2010)
- Fixed a pile of SWIGC++ namespace errors in several of the C++ Tcl/Extention libraries, along with a few other misc. bugs.
- Fixed the installer to properly handle 64 and 32 bit Linux archives.
New in version 2.1.21 (August 14th, 2009)
- Help changed to use a real HTML help viewer in the dialog and the old "Hyper Help" hack is gone. Help documents are built from the same source as the User Manual using tex4ht.
- Lots of fixes to the build process:
- Sdx, tclkits, and Img libraries now included with the source.
- An up-to-date RPM SPEC file is now included and RPMs for CentOS will be available. It should be possible to build RPMs for other RPM-based distros and using the Alien program, these RPMs could also be converted to .deb packages for Debian-based distros. Or an enterprising Debian developer could create the Debian equivalent of a RPM spec file and build a 'native' .deb package by looking at the supplied spec file.
New in version 2.1.20 (May 4th, 2009)
- A new library has been added: a version of the XTrkCad parser that uses the Boost Graph Library. Along with this library, a version of Dispatcher is included that uses this new library. Both the older version of the XTrkCad parser library (non-Boost) and the newer one are available, along with both versions of the Dispatcher program. Eventually, the non-Boost versions will be depreciated and eventually removed from the system.
- A minor bug in the Dispatcher code has been fixed.
- Minor bugs in some of the documention have been fixed.