October 26th, 2011
· Reworded some of the extensions options to make them clearer, thanks Sonickydon
· Sunbird's turbo mode has some problems that should now be fixed.
· The start with system option has been improved on Linux. The application should no longer need to be on the system path.
· A problem with the menu tray not showing the first time the window was minimized is fixed. A lot of thanks to DaKo for his detailed reports.
· Some of the menu items reorganised.
· Clicking the tray icon will restore Thunerbird if it is minimized to the taskbar.
· 32bit Linux is now supported (before only 64bit builds where working). There are still a few quirks and glitchs with the icons menu.
· New locales: Italian, Sinhala (Sri Lanka), Serbian (Serbia), Estonian (Estonia), Vietnamese (Vietnam) thanks to Squall77it - eXtenZilla, H.M.D.M.P Handapangoda (hmdmph), DakSrbija, Maidur (mdr.ksk), Nguyễn Hoàng Long (longnh) and the rest of the BabelZilla team that worked on updating there locales.
· The New Window menu item in Firefox's Turbo/Quick Launch icon has been fixed for the odd case where it was causing the wrong pages to load at startup.