New in version 2.9
February 2nd, 2015
- Mini-XML 2.9 fixes a bug in the mxmlLoad* functions when using the default (MXML_NO_CALLBACK or MXML_TEXT_CALLBACK) callback.
New in version 2.8 (January 7th, 2014)
- Now call docsetutil using xcrun on OS X (Bug #458)
- mxmldoc did not escape special HTML characters inside @code foo@ comments.
- Fixed a memory leak in mxmlElementDeleteAttr (Bug #452)
- Added MXML_MAJOR/MINOR_VERSION definitions to mxml.h (Bug #461)
- Fixed a bug reading UTF-16 characters from a file (Bug #454)
New in version 2.6 (May 18th, 2009)
- Mini-XML 2.6 fixes some UTF-8, wrapping, and mxmldoc issues and adds support for Xcode documentation sets.