New in version 4.0
February 25th, 2012
- Switched to use Java non-blocking I/O (NIO).
- Removes the AWT version of the GUI. Uses the Java Cryptographic Environment (JCE) rather than its own cryptographic classes.
- Using the JCE also makes it possible to run MindTerm in a FIPS mode where only FIPS-approved algorithms are used.
- Support for elliptic curve key exchange algorithms and host keys.
- The code has been checked and no longer produces any warnings when loaded in Eclipse.
- The embedded applet may resize to fill the area allocated to it.