New in version 1.0.1
September 4th, 2013
- Memory leaks have been fixed.
- --version now displays the correct version.
- Idle timeouts now work.
New in version 1.0.0 (August 16th, 2013)
- Numerous minor bugfixes, and a new 'STRU T' command that allows the transfer of files packed in tarballs.
- When 'STRU T' is active, the transferred data is expected to be in tar format, and thus many files can be uploaded or downloaded at once.
- The 'make install' script was fixed.
New in version 0.0.7 (May 13th, 2013)
- Many bugfixes. 'Hook' functions have been added to allow scripts to be run when a user logs in/out, uploads, downloads, deletes a file, or just before a data connection (the latter to allow dynamic insertion of firewall rules).
New in version 0.0.6 (May 9th, 2013)
- Missing libUseful included!
- New '--enable-pam=no' configure option.
New in version 0.0.5 (April 9th, 2013)
- An RNTO bug was fixed.
- An incorrect reply code was being sent in the case of success.
- Other minor bugs were fixed.
New in version 0.0.4 (March 16th, 2013)
- SHA256 and SHA512 passwords are now supported for native authentication.
- ASCII transfers are working again.
- A nasty "home directory" bug with PAM authentication has been fixed.
- Various other bugfixes and improvements have been added.
New in version 0.0.3 (March 7th, 2013)
- Added more hash functions.
- Various bugfixes.