New in version 1.3.0
October 5th, 2012
- Full text searching has been improved with accent-insensitive search, word exclusion, a smaller inverted word index, better integration of text extractors for attached files, and parallel re-indexing.
- It is also now possible to submit and control mailboxes imports from the user interface.
New in version 1.2.0 (December 29th, 2011)
- The filtering system has been improved with new filter functions and actions and a redesign of the editor.
- Filter expressions can now be tested in the user interface.
- The help system has been upgraded for Qt 4.7+.
- A MacOS X version is now available as an application bundle.
New in version 1.1.0 (August 9th, 2011)
- The main new features are the stored templates and the mail merge functionality, which enable sending of customized multi-format messages to groups of people.
- Also, the full text search has been improved for speed, and a couple of MIME-related bugs for outgoing messages have been fixed.
New in version 1.0.2 (September 27th, 2010)
- The user interface now automatically reconnects to the database when needed, and bugs have been fixed in printing and tags assignment by filters.
New in version 1.0.1 (August 23rd, 2010)
- User interface:
- Added instant notification of new messages.
- Added dynamic signatures for outgoing messages.
- Bugfixes on message counts in the quick-selection panel.
- Fixed possible crash when the mime_types configuration table was empty.
- New fields on users table.
- Populate the mime_types table at initialization.
- Improved documentation.
New in version 1.0.0 (August 12th, 2010)
- The user interface on one or several desktop machines, running under Unix or Windows.
- The database on a PostgreSQL server machine
- The mail exchanger daemon on another server (typically one that is running the SMTP service)
New in version 0.9.12 (July 11th, 2009)
- new email address completion and headers layout in the email composer
- bugfixes on empty attachments
- bugfixes in html viewer
- partial load for large messages
New in version 0.9.11 (December 7th, 2008)
- The user interface now renders HTML directly, including embedded images and external contents when allowed by the user (Qt-4.4 is required).
- Plain text rendering is also much faster for long messages.
- The filtering capabilities have been enhanced: outgoing messages can be filtered, filter hits are logged in the database and displayed by the user interface, and a few new filter functions and actions have been added.
New in version 0.9.10 (November 5th, 2008)
- The main mail database tables have been unified so that referential integrity constraints are now enabled.
- The user interface has been translated in Spanish and German.
- It has also been fully ported to Qt4 so that it no longer requires the Qt3support library.