New in version 3.7.0 (February 19th, 2013)
- Work Queue now allows you to specify chunks (pieces) of an input file to be used as input for worker tasks.
- Makeflow now supports a -i switch which outputs pre-execution analysis of the Makeflow DAG.
- Work Queue and Makeflow support submitting tasks to the PBS batch submission platform.
- The Makeflow makeflow_log_parser now ignores comments in Makeflow logs.
- Work Queue supports querying workers and tasks at run-time.
- Makeflow Input file (dependency) renaming is supported with a new "->" operator.
- Work Queue Tasks are now killed using SIGKILL.
- Work Queue Protocol based keep-alives were added to workers