New in version 5.1 Beta
October 23rd, 2014
- Fixed: Do not save settings if user cancelled dialog window
- Metal Look and Feel: New check box gradient
- Fixed: Add missing "Menu" key support in Category editor, Proxy list, and Console settings
- Increase minimum required password length to 12 characters
- Updated Java JRE to version 8u25
New in version 4.12 (December 6th, 2013)
- Tasks: Move selection related actions to the "Selection" submenu
- Image Viewer: Use nicer background color in full screen "presentation mode"
- Updated the Polish translation
- Simplified Windows uninstall wizard
- Minor bug-fixes and improvements
- Settings panel: Also filter by type and info column
- Disable plugin installer/downloader/updater if the "Kiosk.Plugin.manager" option is turned off
- Various "Kiosk.*" option fixes
- Added "Kiosk.Action.help" option to disable "Help" menu/buttons
- Improved compatibility with JDK8-ea
- API Changes
New in version 4.11 Beta (November 23rd, 2013)
- NEW: "Add Task" in system tray icon menu
- NEW: Show categories in "Summary" column by default
- NEW: Show "Recently Completed" tasks in sidebar panel
- Improved table view header and its context menu actions
- Month Calendar: Highlight active fields in date editor (highlighted fields can be modified with Up/Down key)
- Fixed/improved export to HTML
- Improved compatibility with Java 8
New in version 4.10 (November 23rd, 2013)
- NEW: Added "Set Duration..." action to the context menu
- NEW: Use colors in Alarm notification window
- Properties sidebar: Removed "Edit Summary..." button; show summary of all selected tasks
- Better task sorting in Alarm notification
- Feed Viewer:
- Improved "Save As" function
- Podcast downloader: Use article title as default save file name
- NEW: Text Fields/Editors: Added "Add Task" action to the context menu
- Fixed: Do not accidentally render plain text as HTML
- Updated Polish translation
- Minor UI updates and tweaks
- Minor bug-fixes
- Source/Build System:
- Fixed minor issues reported by FindBugs and PMD
- Simplified and faster build process: - Drop *.properties compiler and related API - Translations: Message_xx.class moved to org/makagiga/commons/i18n/xx.properties - build.xml: Removed "compile-properties" and "compile-properties-quick" targets - Removed temporary makagiga-blob.jar file; makagiga.jar now contains all the makagiga-blob.jar content - Use "yyyy-MM-dd" date format in build info
New in version 4.9.1 Beta (September 6th, 2013)
- This preview release brings a Duration column in the task list, a better Security Manager, and minor bugfixes.
- Many keyboard related issues (tab-key handling, default input focus, and "Context Menu" key support) were fixed.
- Source compatibility with Java 8 was improved.
New in version 4.7 Beta (March 25th, 2013)
- This Beta release brings new features, bugfixes, and optimizations, including an improved image viewer, better notification popups, and customizable colors in the notepad editor.
- It is now possible to group all Tasks by category, priority, and other criteria.
New in version 4.6 (February 11th, 2013)
- This final release mostly brings bugfixes and minor new features, including an improved task list in the system tray context menu, a better security manager, and fixed image exportation.
- The Notepad plugin is now able to display the number of words/sentences in your text document.
New in version 4.4 (September 27th, 2012)
- If possible, show tasks in "Tomorrow" group instead of "Next Month"
- Fixed: Undo support for task color/repeat rule changes
- NEW: Color Chooser Dialog: Bookmarks
- Fixed document tool bar "crash" caused by a recently disabled plugin
- Forms: Auto select all text on field focus
- Font Chooser: Text autocompletion in font name filter box
- Basic Haiku OS support
- Improved Security Manager
- Updated Polish translation
- Various minor updates, bugfixes, and optimizations
- Fixed all compiler warnings
- Updated Eclipse project
- Fixed errors reported by Eclipse IDE
- Replaced @Deprecated API
- Compile with -Werror option
- Added "ui/history" icon
- List of API Changes (auto-generated, 4.2 -> 4.4)
New in version 4.2 (March 7th, 2012)
- This version adds improved OpenSearch support, faster application startup, and various user interface fixes and new features.