New in version 6.0.5
July 1st, 2011
- Sarvatobhadra: wrong display of planets (Abhijit/Sravana only)
- EclipseView: list grows on each update (obsolet item
New in version 6.0.3 (February 28th, 2011)
- Spanish tranlation added
- Solar view: update of text field did not work on year change
- Build dependencies added to debian/control, debian/files removed (technical change)
New in version 6.0.2 (January 31st, 2011)
- Bugfix: application crash in Ephemeris view/ingress events
- Bugfix: wrong calculation of Ayanamsa when custom Ayanamsa period (e.g. 25778 years) is used
- Bugfix: color configuration for Moon didn't work (configuration/view/object colors)
- Hungarian translation updated
- Automake: libfontconfig test prevents build errors
New in version 6.0 (October 28th, 2010)
- Transit view was improved with a double Western/Vedic chart and Sarvatobhadra in all modes (transit, Solar, direction, etc.).
- Animation of transits on the time axis is supported.
- Partner view was extended with a double Western/Vedic chart, Sarvatobhadra, and mixed Varga charts.
- A Yoga editor was added for custom Yoga definitions.
- Arabic Parts (for Fortune etc.) were added.
- Parts can be displayed in graphical charts, Vargas, etc.
- Uranian astrology was refactored and is available in Western and Vedic view.
- Astrological objects can be configured now.
New in version 5.0.1 (October 24th, 2008)
- This release fixes wrong display of weekdays in some cases (they were displayed according to UT instead of local time), wrong display of special Nakshatras in Sarvatobhadra afflictions (this feature is now removed, and will appear again in the next release), and many compiler warnings on GNU C++ 4.2 (Unix/Linux).