Magic Maze Changelog
New in version 126.96.36.199June 5th, 2009
- Refactor so that we can show the level title as soon as it is loaded, and while we read the rest of the level data, reducing the total load level wait time.
- Fixes for working on Ruby 1.9.1-preview1 merged from branch ruby19-porting
- Add delay if monster couldn't move. No need to check immediately again.
- Spread the start sleep delay to get lower peaks.
- Remove the fade_in/out delays in blocks.
- Improve the cached drawing.
- Try to speed stuff up by not redrawing HUD elements unnecessarily.
- Simple progress indicator for early initialization.
- Remove duplicate fade-out on exiting from gameloop.
- Asus EEE workaround.
New in version 188.8.131.52 (October 30th, 2008)
- Implemented Map spell and Eyeball spell. Both allow "astral navigation" within the maze.
- Savegame handling: use UNIX home directory or Sugar instance data directory.
- Released new version that has been tested on OLPC XO build image 767 (Sugar 8.2.0).
- Updating background graphics to be more helpful and intuitive.
- Making package more Debian-friendly by clarifying license and allow replacing of font.