New in version 22.214.171.124
June 20th, 2010
- Fixed import deck problems
- Added buttons to create new deck/collection into import deck wizard page
- Added import from Magic Workstation CSV
- Added import from Magic Online CSV
New in version 126.96.36.199 (July 22nd, 2009)
-  Fixed image Conflux set image caching on windows
- Implemented xml import
- Fixed loading extension symbol problem for recently updated sets
- Fixed problems while moving xml data files (deck and collection) around and between workspaces
- Default DB updated with Magic 2010 set
-  fixed Mythic Rare filter
- Added "Land" rarity for basic land
-  added ability to load different art versions for basic land
- Improved update card database dialog and workflow (can run in background now)
New in version 188.8.131.52 (May 3rd, 2009)
- added Camel case text search feature - allow to search by just typing first letters of the words in the card name such as SOTAg (Shield of the Ages)
- added shortcut to add card to current active deck (+), same to increase card count in the current deck
- fixed some drag & drop bugs (such as card won't stack properly)
- added support for new gatherer website
- updated to Alara Reborn and Conflux set
New in version 184.108.40.206 (January 22nd, 2009)
- Several new columns were added: Card Price, Seller Price (updated from the Internet), and Comment.
- Decks and collections may now be exported in plain text, XML, and CSV formats.
- Card searching now starts as you type.
- The ability to edit deck description was added.
- A general card properties editor was added, which allows you to change editable attributes for one or several cards at the same time.
- Copy and paste commands were added in the context menu.
New in version 220.127.116.11 (December 24th, 2008)
-  added drag and drop in card navigator
-  fixed exception when dragging to magic database
-  fixed missing newline in copied data
-  fixed "split pile" for 1 cards
-  renamed Add to Library into Add to Default Collection. Added Insert key shortcut.
- fixed drag & drop for multiple collections
New in version 18.104.22.168810142120 (October 23rd, 2008)
- This release includes the following new features: a new Reference chapter in help, grouping for cards in deck view, a Rarity column and Rarity filter (plus the new "MythicRare" type), a feature to generate a "Booster pack" (a collection of random cards to practise deck construction for sealed deck tournaments), and support for card collections and filtering them in library view.
- The database was updated with the "Shards of Alara" mtg set.
- Some minor bugs were fixed in filtering, grouping, and drag and drop.
New in version 22.214.171.124 (September 25th, 2008)
- added option to disable local caching
- added command to send bug report from UI
- added feature to create subfolders for decks and collections
- added rename deck feature