New in version 1.11.9541 Beta 21
February 4th, 2014
- You can now reference and import schemas to your model by using the new SchemaRef elements of a SchemaDef.
- Examples of how to use this new construct are present in all the models provided by the distribution packaging.
- You need to import CFIso and CFSecurity at a minimum.
- CFInternet is highly recommended, as well.
- Most applications that are modified to reference CFIso and CFSecurity should see substantial reduction in code size compared to copy-pasting the old complete CFSme model.
New in version 1.11.9420 Beta 20 (December 28th, 2013)
- All of the databases are now equivalent in functionality, though there are some minor differences in error detection and reporting that need to be tidied up.
- SQL Server has one significant bug with cascading object deletion, but the goal was to have this beta delivered before year end.
- All of the databases permit unauthorized deletion of data as well, which will be fixed before the production release.
New in version 1.11.9359 Beta 19 (December 12th, 2013)
- This version adds full support for Sybase ASE 15.7 as well as correcting major and minor defects in the implementations of the other databases.
- This leaves one more database to be supported: SQL Server.
New in version 1.11.8954 Beta 18 (October 21st, 2013)
- Beta 18 adds tested support for Oracle 11gR2 with the same capabilities which have already been released for PostgreSQL 9.1, MySQL 5.5, and DB/2 LUW 10.1.
- It also resurrects the CFBam 2.0 model, though there are problems with the XML parser for that model which cannot be resolved without significant work.
New in version 1.11.8680 Beta 17 (October 12th, 2013)
- This version incorporates enhanced and upgraded support for PostgreSQL 9.1 and MySQL 5.5, providing more robust security restrictions and enforcement than Beta 16 did.
- It also includes support for DB/2 LUW 10.1, though there are runtime exceptions occurring in two test cases consistently which cannot be replicated under Eclipse, so consider this a qualified beta for DB/2.
New in version 1.11.8123 Beta 15 (October 4th, 2013)
- This version has completely regression tested MySQL 5.5 support as verified under Ubuntu 13.04 with OpenJDK 7 and stock 64-bit MySQL 5.5 out of the Ubuntu can.
- This code is actually slightly more advanced than the PostgreSQL code, in that it implements read security checks for all of the stored read procedures.
New in version 1.11.7664 Beta 12 (July 27th, 2013)
- The PostgreSQL security enforcement has been implemented and tested using MSS Code Factory CFDbTest 2.0.7664.
- During the debugging of this release, a serious bug was encountered and corrected.
- UUID values were not being properly considered by the equals, hashcode, and comparator logic.
- If your application uses UUIDs, you should upgrade to this release immediately.
New in version 1.11.7420 Beta 11 (July 3rd, 2013)
- This version adds support for audit columns for PostgreSQL.
- By simply specifying HasAuditColumns="true" in a base table, four audit columns to track createdby, createdat, updatedby, and updatedat will be added and populated by the code.
- This release also incorporates a subtle bugfix which affects the production of SAX XML parsers.
New in version 1.11.7160 Beta 10 (June 24th, 2013)
- This beta adds audit history support for PostgreSQL. By simply specifying HasHistory="true" for a base table in your model, complete audit trailing is implemented for that table and all subclass tables deriving from the base.